Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy New Year!

I may be 11 days late . . . but
Happy New Year!
Here's hoping 2015 is a fun-filled, peaceful, glorious year. What do you hope we accomplish at noTTafarm this year? We've got a list a mile long and will try and knock the projects down, one at a time - keeping you, our dear readers, informed along the way.
A New Year's Toast
Scott and I celebrated not only the New Year but also the completion of the kitchen shelves by (finally) cracking open a bottle of wine from my trip to Napa Valley in 2012. My mom was sweet enough to purchase this Chardonnay for me, and I didn't want to squander it on just another normal day. Having the shelves complete was definitely cause for celebration! (and the wine was delicious)
Stay Tuned for Another Year of Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment